Creating Layout Template

sea_lyons

I'm trying to create my template for layouts with my logo, etc. Everything looks great while I'm working, however, when I save it as a PDF, I have some bizarre lines running through my filled background. I've attached a PDF to show what I'm talking about. I think they only appear once I've filleted the corners?

I've tried toggling everything in my Display Options box to no avail.

Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated!

Layout Template.pdf

I'd try a different PDF print driver. The one installed by Chief is fast and usually does a good job, but I was able to reproduce your problem using it.

I tried with bullzip ( https://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/download.php ) and did not get the extra lines.

Download and install, then choose it when you print instead of the Chief driver.

The lines seem to be a product of the fillets. They are faint and don't show when printed on paper, but visible in the pdf. 

I tried a few PDF generators all with the same results.

Maybe you could compromise and adjust your filleted graphic border? Maybe something like attached? It is still creating those faint white

lines in the green grid area, but like I say, they don't print. 

Astute.pdf

Astute_Layout .layout

Oh, thank you so much for doing that Rick, it looks great like that as well! And I'm relieved to hear that they don't show up when printed which is what matters. Looks like I'm good to go ahead with it then.

Thanks again!