HD Pro 2020 Crashed

Anggoro

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have had any experience encounter this issue enclosed?  I had received lately while changing wall material for bricks. Is it software issue or compatibility to render material ? And it caused HDPro 2020 crashed.

Kindly advise ..

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

HD Pro 2020 crashed.png

I have been a user-teacher since the mid 90's and this is usually caused by an out of date software driver for your video card and or your video card may be too weak to support Home Designer software. First make sure you have the latest software drivers for your video card and then if no joy, take a look at upgrading the card to something more modern. I am not, never have been a Mac user so other suggestions may be coming from other users who do.

DJP

• 2 weeks later...

There are no computer Geeks here, or Tech Guru's, I guess you can communicate with Chief Tech Support but I doubt there is any laser precision help available here among mere users. My advice still stands as the most common cause end users can reach as a solution. Otherwise you would need to be a Microsoft or Apple Software Architect in order to inspect the cause of such errors to any sort of usefulness. I see these error messages from time to time (not often) and mainly just ignore them and continue working. At the most, I just reboot the software, save and go on. You can pick nits if you insist, your choice.

DJP

Hi DJP,

Thanks for the advices ,, well noted .

Just wanted to share my experiences after several times occur .. it seems my mac performance was OK while during edititng rendering building ..

However the performance processor became high when it involves rendering interior and applying fixtures in the building and outside as well..

It didn't too much in RAM utilization ,, .

So could be my processor not sufficient to run all process rendering exterior , interior , fixtures ,etc .. 

And what i had to do is to avoid rendering to much for interior and applying fixtures as well..  

-ANG-