Frustrated by Decks

CAUserWW

HD Pro 2021 does not appear to generate  deck planking, joists, posts, and beams in my project; and when I create a Deck it appears as a cantilevered concrete slab.

When I look at the Room Specification Components page there are only two components:  deck planking (that does not show in 3D view) and a joist layer that is concrete material.  I have found no apparent way to change the joist layer to remove concrete material and replace it with pressure treated framing.

Watched Training Videos for Deck Framing
Reviewed HD Pro 2021 Users Guide 
Reviewed 'Building a Multi-Level Deck' article
Reviewed 'Building a Terrain' article

Need deck planks to display
Need Deck beams, posts and footings to display
Need deck post footings to extend to terrain

In the Tools>Display Options I have checked 'Disp' and 'Lock' for all deck related Camera View Layer Sets including Footings, Deck Post
Framing, Deck Beams
Framing, Deck Framing
Framing, Deck Planking
Framing, Deck Posts

... and they are apparently used in my project because they have a + next to them.

I would be happy to share my project file for review, but here is a screen shot of my problem:

image.thumb.png.8ad2a3d24b0708c244aaf89c9cc0d5d7.png

Thank you very much for any help or assistance you can offer.

You might check your default settings for the Deck room type making sure they are correct.

11 minutes ago, CAUserWW said:

When I look at the Room Specification Components page

Rooms don't have Components, only objects have them.

Is this what you are looking at, but see Concrete instead of the framing? Double click the line and change to the correct material.

ht1.thumb.png.588abaf01628e9d4be305de6ece47448.png

• Like 1

Thanks to all who have responded.  Solver provided the winning solution of editing the Floor Planks, Joists material in the Room Specification page.  I was unaware the material could be changed in that dialog box by double clicking on the concrete material type.  I'm also unaware how the default material was selected as concrete for a deck.  Operator error?  Who knows, but I don't recall changing that material type.

Thanks to all again, and thank you Solver!