Ceiling and roof help

blaineklein

Good Morning Everyone

So, i'm having an issue where my roof line and ceilings are working against each other and i cant seem to figure out how to get them to.  

Here are a few picture's of what i'm having trouble with.

thumbnail.thumb.png.9fd4e7b4ce0f0868db204e9180333d27.png

I have cathedral ceilings in this area and the wall for one of the roofs is jutting through the ceiling.  Here is a pic of the outside connected to the roof.

image.thumb.png.679f8f968e6aba84b707801496c079fe.png

How do i fix this?

Also the ceiling line is too high for this area. Pic for example. But if i drag the whole thing from right to left it changes the roof.  I only want to change the celing.

image.thumb.png.06e3d5a2bc275d5cb6b714999d9988a5.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Please post both what version of HD you are using and the plan. It is difficult to help without seeing your plan settings or how the model is being constructed by the software.

To post plan, please close it in HD First and then attach it to the post...file size needs to be less than 25 mb...

Regards

6 hours ago, ricatic said:

Please post both what version of HD you are using and the plan. It is difficult to help without seeing your plan settings or how the model is being constructed by the software.

To post plan, please close it in HD First and then attach it to the post...file size needs to be less than 25 mb...

Regards

HD PRO 2021

I've Attached the plans.

Untitled 1.zip

T

3 hours ago, solver said:

I see from your images you are using Pro 2021.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Thanks Solver,

It's been added to my signature.