Bay window and porch...I am loosing it

ajeb1958

I have a print enclosed....can anyone show or do with explanation house to break line the front porch and fit to elevation, fix the bay window upper right, like to have the typical roof over each window to a peak, also on front porch I have a dormer with a platform over the entry second floor level.  The walls show up on first floor...tried fixing..again lost..

Thanks for any help....Tony

Topolski #3 front elevation.plan

• Downvote 1

What version of Home Designer software do you have? What is the Name (Architectural, Pro, Suite, Essentials...) of your software? What is your idea of a "Typical Roof"? What do you mean by " fix the bay window upper right", what exactly is "wrong"? You Wrote: " also on front porch I have a dormer with a platform over the entry second-floor level." I do not see any dormer in your plan. Very confusing, especially in terms of any "Help" anyone might guess at. Sorry.

DJP

What version (year) of Home Designer Pro do you have, please? I was able to open the plan you uploaded in Chief Architect Version 18 or X8 and all layers were visible. I am not familiar with a roof type called "Gazebo", commonly Gazebos have multiple "Hip Roofs" over them corresponding with how many facets the gazebo has (4 facets = four hip roofs, six facets Hexigon = 6 hip roofs etc).

DJP