Trouble downloading core catalog

bayoubear45

I had to re install my 2014 home design suite program onto my laptop after computer crashed,

when it installed i received a msg that the core catalog didn't not download and could not because the libray had an invalid version number, 

I was able to download the extra free catalogs but not the core one and everything i have tried has failed. Does anyone know what the problem might be?  Thank you 

90209491_830400817473151_7544291333108662272_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I already did and they said to contact Tech Support for $125 and that I might be wasting my money since my version was written for windows 8. I was hoping to find somewhere else to access them. Maybe there's somewhere on their servers that would still have the older versions.

I just solved it. Luckily I saved my old hard drive when I replaced it with a SSD. I was able to restore them from there. It's not really fair that they made those inaccessible on their servers recently. People pay for the software and should be able to have access to it indefinitely. If they're going to make them inaccessible, let customers know so that they can download them before they do that.

• Downvote 1