Spinning a rendering as an animation

GLOBE-Res

Ok folks, put your thinking caps on.  I'm trying to get my rendering to "spin".  I can get it to work, sometimes, but it's trial and error.  Is there any setting or method to use to do this with greater accuracy?

Aggghhh, I got it to spin!  I don't know what I actually did other than drag and let go.  I seem to be able to spin faster or slower by dragging faster or slower but it is haphazard and not easily repeatable.  Any thoughts?

I have found that with a bit of try and try again I can get the rotation speed way down...i just drag it like I just want to move it a bit and after a couple of drags it spins real slow...its easy to get it to spin fast...

Regards

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, WILL_in_PGH said:

yes, I too have worked with the trial and error method but I was hoping for an actual button to click for a more precise and consistent action, no such luck I'm finding.

Control-Alt-S will start the spin. Any keypress will stop it. Control-Alt-S again spins in opposite direction.

Open the camera and change the Incremental Rotate Angle to set the speed -- small angle like .5 for slow, higher numbers for faster.