Terrain perimeter issues...none visible...no edit buttons

ricatic

Ok...I now have the structure how I want but when I tried to work on the terrain there is not a visible editable terrain perimeter.When in 3D the terrain perimeter seems to be there When selecting any of the terrain tools, including the data tools, all are inoperative. I have built terrain previously. I have tried all the settings, saved and renamed the plan to protect the design. I reset all the defaults. There is still no visible terrain perimeter thus no way that I see to build the walkout terrain.

To test the settings in place, I opened a new drawing, drew a simple box structure and checked for a terrain perimeter. It is there and functional.

I have attached both files

Help please

Regards

Rick

Kingston Ranch Walkout Truss and Ceiling.plan

Terrain test.plan

• Downvote 1

Eric

...so there is really no disadvantage in this particular plan...I am already working the terrain numbers using Level 0...it.s just a numbers game...in the future I will make sure terrain is built on Level 1...

This little exercise has answered a question formed during watching various terrain videos. I noticed a wide swing in elevation numbers from video to video...this helps understand why...

Thanks again for all you do here...you make a  big difference and alleviate some serious stress...

Regards

Rick