Is it possible to color render your floor plan view?

Gillis

Help Please!!  Can anyone advise if it is possible to color render in plan view?  Also, I have managed to add flooring to my plan view, however my hardwood floor is covering some of my furniture pieces (not all of my pieces only some of them)...and ideas on why this is happening and how I can rectify this?

Thanks!!

This is still causing me troubles.  I've attached a screen shot of my floor plan.  As you can see, the hardwood floor is covering some of my furniture pieces.  I initially thought it was because of the outline color of the object, however you will notice that the chairs that surround the dining table are partially covered in hardwood.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I have attempted to change the line color of my furniture by going to the "Layer Display Options" however they do not seem to be changing.  Oddly, it seems to be furniture pieces that I have imported that are being covered in hardwood.  I am at a loss...any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  In the meantime, I will continue to search the help options that have been recommended.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.54.51 AM.png

If you have a Windows PC (any version) with Home Designer Architectural closed, you use "Windows Explorer" to navigate to your plan file. Once found you "Right-Click" on the plan and from the resulting menu, select "Send to - Compressed archive". That action creates a "Zip Archive" of your plan file and compresses its size considerably making easier to share here.

If necessary you can make a "save-as" copy of your plan and then remove unnecessary objects from the copy (plants, terrain plane, sidewalks, roads, terrain features, leaving just the plan and enough of it to clearly show what is right and wrong with the plan. Once done you do as above and share the plan copy here as a "zip" file.

If that fails, then place a copy of your plan in Dropbox or One Drive and then share the "Link" to that file here (the link "weighs" nothing in terms of Mb or Kb.

DJP