Want gable fascia without eave fascia

DanatCV

I have a gable end roof plane with its eave resting on an interior wall. So I want a fascia on the gable end, but don't want or need a fascia on the eave.  In the Roof Plane Specification / Structure dialog, when I uncheck the eave fascia option, it also automatically unchecks the Gable Fascia option.  As a side note, it does allow me to uncheck the Eave Subfascia option.  Is there any way to eliminate the Eave Fascia without eliminating the Gable Fascia?  

It's often helpful to have an image or 2 so we see what you see, and to know the reason -- in this case why you don't want an eave fascia.

You can reduce the size of the eave fascia, but not eliminate only it as you have seen.

You can turn eave and gable fascias off and manually place the gable fascia (various ways).

Even Chief Premier is stuck with this dumbness ...

Thanks for your rapid reply, Eric.  Yes, I saw that I can reduce the eave fascia to 1/16" x 1/16" and that will probably work ok.  I assume that, if I were to eliminate both gable and eave fascias, the soffit tool would be a good option to create the gable fascia.  As a relatively new user, I'm still learning what can be fixed within the limitations of the software and when it is better to do a "work around".  As I am also a builder, I am trying to minimize work arounds so my material lists are more accurate.  Thanks again for your assistance!