Foundation Gap at Foundation

Dum-Home

Hi all! 

I'm finally getting around to asking this little niggly question that has bugged me for years.  When I look at my house model in the perspective view, there is a slight gap in the terrain at the foundation (see photo).  I'm pretty sure the terrain is being trimmed out at the outside of the siding line, rather than at the foundation line.  The problem was more noticeable when I was using continuous exterior insulation and the siding stuck out 2" from the foundation.  Any thoughts on how to deal with this?  I'm not even opposed if the terrain were to remain continuous through the entire foundation.  This would look fine when exporting perspective images to show a client.  I suppose it would be less obvious if I had a deeper foundation, but that's just a workaround, not a real fix.

Thanks in advance, Steve

Terrain Gap at Foundation.jpg

By now you probably know that the only quick way to fix that, is to uncheck "hide terrain intersected by building".  This works fine if you are only exporting images to your client.
Of course, if you have a finished basement, you will then have to re-check that option.
It is what it is.
Unless, you want to insert an exterior item (slab maybe?) at ground level up against the entire foundation perimeter, with a grass material applied.