Has anyone used HD to create a land plan for a large parcel being divided into smaller parcels?

ddiyanni

I would like to use HD or other CA software to create a conceptual land plan for splitting up a large 100 acre parcel in to smaller 5 and 10 acre parcels. I am wondering if anyone has had success creating this type of land plan with a CA product.

Thanks for your reply Eric, I am a big fan on CA and went to them first. I spoke with a sales rep. She was not aware of any product that would be useful to create a conceptual land plan. She suggested I pose the question to the forum.I

I am trying to create is a conceptual land plan that illustrates the splitting off of  five acre parcels from a larger one hundred acre parcel. It would be a preliminary sketch plan for marketing purposes.

If anyone out there has a suggestion I would appreciate your suggestions.

Hi there ddiyanni - Are you talking a contoured plan of lots that can be displayed in 3D window - or just a 2D plan of lots view sort of thing?

There are tools in HDPro that could be used to create this presentation either way I believe; ( I believe )

Lets know how you want to present this subdivision.

Its a matter of application I believe.

Cheers.