3D Camera View Not Displaying

pprasatik

My floor plan is not displaying in 3D Camera view. A small image appears if I click and hold on the tab but disappears when the click/hold is released. I recently upgraded my Windows OS to 2010 and thought perhaps the program did not reinstall properly so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. No change. My plan is attached. ~ Paula

HD_Pro_2016_Forum.plan

HD_Pro_2016_Image_Forum.JPG

I downloaded your plan, opened it on my Windows 10 PC (specs below) and it shows perfectly fine in plan view, full camera view, dollhouse view, overview camera and framing overview camera. Therefore I have to assume it is your PC, video card or hardware that is at fault, sorry.

DJP

HD Pro.jpg

David ~ Thank you for your reply. I've researched several of your videos looking for a solution and learned a lot in the process. My video card is an Intel(R) HD Graphics. Is there a way to determine if this display adapter is compatable with my version of Home Designer Pro 2016? I'm currently research on HD software support website for Operating System/Determining What Graphics Card Your Computer Has ~ Paula

My video card driver is updated. The first image appears when I select Dollhouse view. The second image appears when I click & hold on the Perspective Dollhouse view tab but only appears as long as the tab is in click & I am holding it.

image.png

image.thumb.png.ed098cbd8a725a3d407dcfa41687da49.png

I believe the problem is that the Intel Graphics support you have is insufficient to support Home Designer or Chief Architect software performance. Intel products are built into one's Mother Board and is not, per se a "Video Card" with its own dedicated Video RAM. A quick look at the "Minimum Requirements" for Home Designer software support clearly states that video support by Intel is insufficient, sorry. That IS the problem you are having.

DJP