blurry section view printing

Fredo649

25 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

It looks like to me that the detail is an image or PDF as opposed to a CAD detail created of 2D lines, arcs and text. Images, PDFs are pixel-based and thus tend to blur or pixelate whereas 2D CAD lines and Text do not.

DJP

Yes it is a PDF . That is the problem ?

Could you possibly show tips on creating a section view using a CAD detail method , I am not sure if I've tried that.

1 hour ago, Fredo649 said:

Could you possibly show tips on creating a section view using a CAD detail method , I am not sure if I've tried that.

Yes, it is called CAD drafting work :)  There is no trick or tip involved, such things can be downloaded from the WWW and then edited but I usually just create them from scratch using 2D CAD tools and Text, it is what draftspersons do for a living.

DJP

50 minutes ago, Fredo649 said:

Yes that is what I was doing , I'm I possibly saving it wrong when sending to a layout page ?

You might say/post images so we know what you are doing.

Have you reviewed the documentation? Probably some info in the Knowledge Base.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:21 PM, DavidJPotter said:

Yes, it is called CAD drafting work :)  There is no trick or tip involved, such things can be downloaded from the WWW and then edited but I usually just create them from scratch using 2D CAD tools and Text, it is what draftspersons do for a living.

DJP

Finally figured it out , I had a senior moment I think but got it now , Thanks :)

• Upvote 1