All my library content disappeared from my catalog....

Bwathwk

I have Home Designer Suite 2014.  All my library content had disappeared from my catalog when I opened it up yesterday, and I don't know why.  It was there the last time I used it.  So I uploaded the core catalog again, several times.  But still, nothing is in my library at all.  I also attempted to follow all the trouble-shooting instructions online with anything to do about the library.  But still nothing.  Can you tell me how to get my library back?  When I open up my past floor plans, they still have all the furniture and everything in the floor plan view.  

Thank you,

Bethany Woodward

Thank you for your quick reply, Solver Eric.  When I clicked on your link, I somehow stumbled upon the information from Alaskan Son, which I copied below, and it solved my problem.  I had already pulled down a curtain, but I did not realize there was one more to pull down...in other words, there's 3 sections instead of 2.  The video helped.  So all my catalog was hidden and I thankfully have it back now.  Problem solved.

Blessings,

Bethany

Alaskan_Son

•  
  • Alaskan_Son
  • Members
  • 7712 posts
  • LocationWasilla, Alaska
  17 hours ago, WestwoodGunit said:

Alaskan_son - thanks for the reply. I tryed still nothing. I noticed after I got the picture uploaded I had taken it when I was seeing if the content would reappear when I hid them then unhid them. I had that picture more to show the program shows I do have library content.

Try this...

369757759_LibraryBrowserFix.thumb.gif.5aef9b8682d3b92bd29c368b2e43000a.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WestwoodGunit

•  
  • WestwoodGunit
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Alaskan_son, that did it! Thank you very much!!

•