Resizing sections of a base cabinet

447Debbie

I just didn't want two panels between sections.  Multiple cabinets would add the two panels and throw the dimensions off.  I guess I could do it that way and make the end panels 1/2 of normal thickness.  I'll wait and see.  I was trying to size it down for a 10' plywood top, right now it's 10' 2", but if I go solid wood top, I can just leave it at 10' 2".  

I can certainly create separate cabinets, it would just be a lot of work right now.   What I have is pretty custom and sized for the computer stuff I have.  It includes pull outs for the keyboards and mice (allowing for left and right handed - since I'm ambidextrous and am forced to use my left hand if my right shoulder acts up).  Above the pull outs is empty space just high enough to allow the keyboard and mouse to fit underneath when you push them in.  The width in the middle should be enough for two computers and the circulation they will need, plus they sit on a pull out because I'm done with wrestling with computers when you need to do something in the back of them like plug in different cables.

Anyway, there is no way to do what I want, so I'll just live with it.  I should probably look for a program that is specific for designing cabinetry.