Roof almost done, but can't seem to correct last few issues.

jplee123

Hello. I have a rough home design for which I'm nearing completion of external wall and roof design. However, the roof will not build correctly using the auto-rebuild feature. My goal roof design is simple - The front portion of the house (where porch is, towards the right) exists and is covered by a 10x12 pitch roof. The current ridgeline exists as it shows in the drawing. 

I'm adding to the rear (where the deck and garage are located, on the left of the plan), and would like a simple gabled roof with a shallower pitch (2 x 12) that should meet with the existing roof aft (to the rear) of the current roof's ridgeline in a clean "T".

PROBLEMS: 
1) for some reason the rear roof stops "gabling" just over the staircase, and appears to turn into a high shed style roof as it approaches the existing roof's ridgeline.
2) one wall appears to jut out the top of the existing roof like a shark's fin. 
3) The existing roof appears to be split with the ridgeline not being continuous, but rather broken about 1/3 of the way through.

I have been working on this problem for 2 full days and have tried manipulating just about every wall to correct this issue. I would appreciate any help you can provide.

image.thumb.png.165eeb086c5c6af0fce958fc87aca502.png

Thank you!
Jay. 

I've uploaded both zipped and unzipped versions of my .plan file (same .plan file in the zip) for your downloading options.

ArchitecturalPlan06b-2floor.zip

ArchitecturalPlan06b-2floor.plan

1 hour ago, solver said:

2:12 is really shallow and you will have difficulty finding roofing materials to work on such a low slope.

This shows the roof at a more practical 5.125:12 so it matches the main ridge.

ht1.thumb.png.133bdb263b847cd09caff06ad4a45507.png

Thank you Eric. That's a great idea.