Old shed with Tar Paper

Viking

I'm trying to recreate an old house from the 1920's..   It was basically a shed which was built on a slab using a wooden frame with a sloping roof.  On the outside they put tar paper and then over the tar paper vertical pieces of studs with a gap between them.   You can see an example of that in the attached photo.  I'm wondering if I can recreate the outside look with the tar paper and studs.  I'm using Home Designer Architectural 2018 version..

Rgds,

Simmi

TarPaperShed.png

How easy will be determined by what Home Designer software you have and how competent you are using/learning it. There are some board and batt siding materials in your Library Browser. How to pre-program wall settings and Roof settings to auto-generate a shed roof can be found in your "Build Roof Dialog - Roof styles Tab". If you have Home Designer Pro you can also closer emulate the framing member sizes they used back then (Edit - Default Settings - Framing Defaults and Roof Framing Defaults). The plate height of the shed roof will be controlled by your Room Specification Dialog - Structure Tab - Finished Ceiling Height" setting

DJP