Home Designer Pro 2020 Vs Home Designer Pro 2019

Donco15

Hi Everyone

I see that there is a new version of Home Designer Pro 2020

I would like to know your thoughts on this if you have upgraded from a prior version of Home Designer Pro.  

I am using Home Designer Pro 2019

The Physical Based Rendering technique is what interests me the most.. 

Just curious if it is worth the $495 again for me for the new version.

Thanks for your feedback on the Home Designer Pro 2020

I have a Windows PC -

Invidia Graphics Card - 

Windows 10 

If it's an upgrade, it should only be $99 with your existing product key. So far I like it. Haven't spent much time with the PBR, yet it seems like it's been an area of concern for many with trying to get the settings right, etc. There are some things that seemed to have been changed as to how to complete them now, though once you figure it out, it works fine. Still need to learn the new tricks and will do them as the particular need arises on a project. That's my 2 cents and I am sure others will expound on it greatly.

OMG.. I just upgraded to 2020. 

I absolutely love it.. 

It has an entirely different look and feel.  

I know that it is not Chief Architect X11 - But it is really remarkably better..in how it renders and the overall feel of the cameras.

I really love it... 

One day, I will justify upgrading to the full Chief Architect... but for now,  I am really happy with the improvements they have made to Home Designer Pro.

Thanks again everyone for sharing your wonderful words on PBR.. if you would not have done this, I do not think that I would have thought about the upgrade as closely...