Problem with HD Arch 2015

Lizzilou10

PLEASE help !   I just downloaded HDArchitectural 2015 and am hoping you can correct a problem for me.  There is no vertical or horizontal arrow on the working graph.  I can't move the floor plan unless I hi-lite the whole thing, then move it.  With HDA 2014 there were vertical and horizontal arrows for this purpose.  Help.

you can use the Snipping Tool in the Window's Accessories Folder or the Alt Key+Print Screen Keyboard keys ,then paste into Paint ,annotate if desired ,save and attach to your post via the more reply options button and then the attach button.

However in 2015 titles there is a new toggle button on the VIEW MENU which allows you to turn scrollbars on or off as desired is it active?  it will have a check mark if on.

Mick.  

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm writing an answer to this question as I had a similiar problem viewing "scrollbars" even though it was checked.  I am using Mac Yosemite.  I did not get scroll bars on my windows until I set the Terrain perimeter - then they showed.  So, create a terrain perimeter, then you can use scroll bars left / right and up/down.  Before creating terrain, it also created a bit of conundrum when zooming in and out through pinch gestures: I learned to navigate this by ensuring my blue cross hairs and cursor were over the area I wanted to zoom in and out on - then I would "pinch" in and out.  Also, to reset the image to center, I'd just click on the "fill window" to the far right of the screen under the zoom in and out tools.  Hope this helps - as a newb, and fairly tech savy, it was frustrating, but all software has it's unique navigation.