Truss Display Cross Section Attic Truss

Matconinc

My questions are about truss design renderings (attic truss)

The cross section i created does not so all of the truss component correctly  jpeg hdpro 

When i place the truss at the gables it will not render a gable truss correctly even if i do end truss force rebuild or  jpeg hd pro1

or end truss force rebuild it will not fill in the attic portion at the gable jpeg hdpro 2?

Do i need to create a different truss at these locations ?

Thanks 

HD PRO-2.jpg

HD PRO-1.jpg

HD PRO.jpg

ht1.thumb.png.2b31a04bb9f1083224fb60c3c5902f54.png

If this is what you want to see, I turned on the display of trusses as I said above.

ht2.thumb.png.877edf269506266fc6444c317369a7a9.png

I do not know why the end truss is building with the large gap. I do notice the the bottom cord of the attic trusses is above instead of below the floor.

Yes that is what i want to see it will work for what i need for cross section to show all of the truss components

there is quite a bit of modifications you have to perform to apply trusses to the design  create second floor make invisible  build walls label as knee walls define atti space etc. 

thou i don't see your thread about display trusses that you mention it is in display options and you check display trusses correct the floor should not be displayed 

thou i most certain i had truss display on 

Did you delete a thread this morning? I replied to one showing how to make the truss display.

For the end trusses, select one of the end walls, set it to No Room Definition. 

Select the end trusses and force rebuild. They should build correctly. Uncheck No Room Def on the wall.

oh okay thanks will do 

and i'm going back and redoing trusses as i believe that i drew the trusses on the wrong floor i placed them on the second floor which actually isn't there in display mode but i think i need to draw them on the first floor walls and that would remove the ceiling joist 

does that sound like the issue  

That is why the floor showed up you have to draw the truss on the correct floor being first floor as you only create the second floor to have a ceiling present in order to craete the truss .Maybe there another way ut i followed the reference manual to create them  but i missed one step 

Thanks 

Truss.PNG