Cannot See thru Pass-Through Window in 3D View

RickFlack

Over my 1st floor Office (with a 97 1/8" rough ceiling height) I created a 2nd floor Office Loft (with a 97 1/8" rough ceiling height) including spiral stairs for access.  In the 2nd floor Office Loft I inserted two Pass-Through windows: one overlooking the 1st floor Great Room (with a 180 1/8" rough ceiling height) and one overlooking the 1st floor Foyer (with a 206 7/8" rough ceiling height).  In 3D camera view the two 2nd floor.  For testing purposes, I copied and pasted these 2nd floor Office Loft Pass-Through windows into a 1st room and they display correctly in 3D camera view.  Thank you in advance for any assistance provided.

Edited by RickFlack
Tried but failed to attached 22.7 MB *.plan

Eric, thank you for your assistance.  I followed your instructions verbatim and was able to make the additional changes required (as you noted would be needed).  It is gratifying to know there are individuals like yourself out there who take the time to assist those of us with much less experience and knowledge.  I first began using Chief Architect software products back in 1993 when I purchased a Broderbund product from an Egghead software retail store in Bellevue, WA.  Research revealed this Broderbund software product was a "lite" version of Advanced Relational Technology (ART) out of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  My first ART software product purchased was ART 95.  I am an intermittent user who has purchased many versions over the past 25 plus years.  Thanks again for your assistance and have a great weekend, Rick.