Need Help Drawing Modern Wide Fascia Facade

Randallmtx

I am trying to draw a modern wide fascia facade. In the attached image you see what I would like the final look to be. In this shot I roughly created the look using solid soffit blocks to mimic the look. Can anyone tell me how to create this aesthetic within the program? The verticals are no problem of course, but the horizontal peak sections are what have me stumped. I am using Home Designer Pro 2019 Build 20.3.0.54x64. Appreciate the help! 

Wide Facia.jpg

39 minutes ago, solver said:

What's wrong with what you have now? That is, what do you want that is different than what you show?

Since I am new to the program one thing is that I am having a hard time getting all the soffit edges to align perfectly without a visible seam line. It "looks" ok aside from the alignment issues, but I assume that that would not be the way to show it in a real plan to detail how it would be created in actual construction. 

• 2 weeks later...

Build the object, walls and fascia/pelmet,  as one element in Sketchup - and import it.

Sketchup seems to have been offered as advice before with tricky contemporary designer elements.

Or - just be content with a couple of seems as you have now?

It looks great. imo