Program Oddities

HillsideDB

I havent been using the program long but have experience with other BIM software. I am working on an addition and had everything looking pretty good before quitting time yesterday. I opened the same project today and the attic walls had framed down over some windows in one elevation. I thought maybe I'd accidently erased them but an interior camera angle showed the windows and plywood covering them on the outside. I messed with it a while and gave up. I didnt save changes and took a break. When I re-opened the plan, the windows were back and every thing seemed normal. except I had now lost a couple ceiling slopes and now the framing was showing. I've also noticed in my perspective overview, I can see plywood through shingles on the roof and now the house wrap is showing through the siding. What in the world is going on!? Really liking the program, just not sure whats happening.

Sorry if im posting incorrectly. Its my first time. 

Adding screen capture images or a copy of your plan often help to clarify meanings and questions.

The software automatically does some things that at first might seem odd but are actually default behaviors. For instance, attic walls (walls that reside in the upper level of the plan or "<A>" level in plan view (above the first floor in camera views) appear unless roof planes are present to cut off wall tops (Wall heights are auto-determined by either your ceiling height settings and the presence or absence of roof planes above walls.

Without any visuals, all others can do is to generalize and guess what you might be using and what it might actually look like.

DJP