looking for assistance with an issue in the MATERIALS TAB, I accidentally created downloading product

ChiefWendy

In my plan-project the Materials Selector is now Super slow after an updated product + Materials download.  Have CA 2014. Work progress is stymied after downloading current product to the library. Screen displayed "successful 84,000 ++ products" too much!? Now Materials selector spins & spins takes several minutes to load.  Meanwhile when the materials selector does finally display (like 7 minutes later!) none of the new materials are showing up in the library, i can live with that if i have to but now I can't change any surfaces in my project w/o waiting forever.  Do i delete the recent downloads? move them? Assistance or suggestions please?   

yes, thanks = Home Designer 2014. 

Downloaded the latest products & materials available in the program.  Several of them. Definitely didnt update the library after the download.Not sure even how to do that?

;-/

the Materials selector is the tab for altering the finish or texture in the plan.... changing the flooring or paint, wood finish, etc.