Can you modify a Monolithic Slab

mdavis0698

I need to see if there is a way to modify a monolithic slab.  In this case I want to modify the vertical leg/foundation/footing.  I began working in Architecture in 1978, and moved to Cad in the early 90's.  I've designed and built many buildings using CAD (Various applications, but predominantly AutoCAD).  In AutoCAD Architecture I was able to give the thickness of the slab, dimension of the chamfer from the slab to the vertical leg, the vertical leg height and thickness.  I have not been able to discover a way to modify these settings in 2019 HD Pro,  Is there something I am missing?  Any help would be appreciated.  I've modified the default settings (in every way I could find, and yes.... one at a time) for both the monolithic slab and the foundations.

Eric, that is a spread footing & stem wall.  I'm talking about a monolithic slab, which is basically a concrete slab with thickened edges for a footing.  In most places (such as where I am from), these are usually only used in commercial structures.  However, Oklahoma has predominantly patio homes (on monolithic slabs).