Interior wall heights

RobinD

In Suite 2019 is it possible to change an interior wall height within a room? For example I have a walk in shower and I'm trying to set the wall height at 7'. The rest of the walls are at 9'. As you know, in 3-D when you try to modify one walls height all the walls follow.

Is he the signature police? Yes, I already posted what version I'm using. So-does anyone have an answer? I may have confused the question by not mentioning I don't want a ceiling over the shower with the shorter walls. This allows me to use one exhaust fan.

Suite does not have the ability to adjust single walls as does Architectural and Home Designer Pro. The only way I know of is to make the walls, you want shorter into solid railing walls. I suppose you could make those solid railing walls from glass shower walls, set to solid railings and thus control their height by way of the Newells and Balusters tab (I have never tried this myself, I have Chief Premier, so I do not have to). I will try this with my copy of Suite 2019 and get back to you here.

DJP