jimintexas

Thank you for your previous response. I want to start with a plot plan and design a fence with reference to 4 key GPS way points. When I import my GPS points Home Designer Pro encloses the way points with a perimeter. I want to edit the perimeter (and future fence) so that it lines up with certain way points. If I select and edit the perimeter and try to move it in relation to my way points, the way points move as well. If my question is not clear let me know. thanks

Jimintexas,

The waypoints should not move when adjusting perimeter. I imported a *.gpx file into HDPro 2019 trial last night and I could move the perimeter without affecting the waypoints positions. Perhaps your waypoints and the perimeter have been inadvertently blocked into one object. If so, you can unblock them. 

If you gather gps coordinates of your lot’s corners, you can use these to establish the corners of perimeter in HDPro. If you don’t already have the coordinates , you can use google satellite view or another gpx file generator to obtain them. 

Hopefully the gps accuracy is close enough for your desired results. 

• 2 weeks later...