Soffit, Staircase and Custom Tiles

Zahida

Adding the jpeg file to the library, and then painting it to the backsplash, works like it's supposed to (when I tried it on your plan).

The only thing I can suggest, is to delete the pattern from your library and then begin over (re-add the jpeg to the library).  Maybe that will fix whatever went wrong.

The soffit:  If you zoom in real close (2d view) you can see the outline of the soffit (you changed it to a light yellow, and that's why you can't see it).

Open the tool display for the 2d view, and change it back to the original grey.

Why are you using a soffit for the step?  Copy/paste the single step that you already have, position it, and it will automatically wrap.

image.thumb.png.ccbb8bbbbf366227217704644ff37cba.png

• Like 1

I had deleted the pattern from my library and re-do it but I'm still having the same problem.

(Adding the jpeg file to the library, and then painting it to the backsplash, works like it's supposed to (when I tried it on your plan).

The only thing I can suggest, is to delete the pattern from your library and then begin over (re-add the jpeg to the library).  Maybe that will fix whatever went wrong).

I had tried what you suggested but in my program it's showing nothing there. Ahhhh

(The soffit:  If you zoom in real close (2d view) you can see the outline of the soffit (you changed it to a light yellow, and that's why you can't see it).

Open the tool display for the 2d view, and change it back to the original grey).

I don't want a step for the other side where I am using the soffit I need to fill in the gap. 

(Why are you using a soffit for the step?  Copy/paste the single step that you already have, position it, and it will automatically wrap).

Thank you 

No Soffit Close Up.JPG

I went into edit preference reset option and reset toolbars to factory defaults

and reset other preferences to factory defaults but the Toggle pattern still grey and not turning on.

However I did manage to add the prefered backsplash that I needed after resetting the preference.

Thank you once again now that this issue has been resolved onto the next one :-)

Backsplash.JPG