room area labels showing two dimensions HDPro 2019

Barnyardo

Hi there
Here are my plans, which are a work in progress. I will also include two jpegs of examples from the 1st floor but I notice this occurs on all the rooms  where I've checked the "show room label" box. I am not so concerned with the accuracy per se, but the fact that the labels are showing two area dimensions. Seems rather cluttered and confusing and not normal to me or anyone else viewing the plans.   I would rather have only one area dimension showing so as to look somewhat professional without having to turn the label off. Since I'm assuming the program is supposed to show only one or the other.  (On a side note. It would be nice to know whether one of them is coming from the center or from the exterior reference. I know the interior walls measure from center and the exterior measure form exterior, but what about when an interior meets and exterior wall? (But please don't be sidetracked.)) 
I would rather have only one area dimension showing so as to look somewhat professional without having to turn the label off. Since I'm assuming the program is supposed to show only one or the other. 

Bernard

back up only plan two storey addition..zip

two sq ft dimensions 2.JPG

two sq ft dimensions 1.JPG

Thanks for the reply David and Eric

That was simple. Eric, just so you know, I have been incredibly diligent in looking through all the various resources, help included and online and all the usual places before I call tech support and post on Hometalk. I even opened the display options but missed the other button. But after talking with tech support, believing the program was being buggy,they told me to post the plan.

So, what is the difference between standard area and interior area? 

Thanks again for the replies.

Bernard

7 minutes ago, Barnyardo said:

So, what is the difference between standard area and interior area? 

The answer and other info is in the Help system, and found under the Room Labels topic, which is why I suggested you go there.

Hi Eric

Sorry , I don't mean to be a bonehead and apologize if I seem ungrateful. I do hope that my mistakes inform others just as much as your responses.  I thought I had exhausted all of the resources short of posting my question. So I didn't feel like going through the help section all over again. As I sort of said before, I missed that vital piece of information and probably half a day looking for it (i.e. the second display option button) and thought I had ruled out the obvious areas. When David pointed it out, of course I realized what I had missed. I'll take a video or a diagram any day over a list.

Thanks for the responses though, I do appreciate them.

Bernard