Wall Alignment Issues - HD Suite 2019

ciser123

I'm looking for help on wall alignment issues.  I've attached a picture of what's going on.  In the picture the 2nd story is stepped in from the 1st story.  On the opposite side of the house it's reversed.  I'm thinking there's something I've done to mess this up, as I don't remember this the last time I worked on this plan.  I've scoured though a bunch of the home talk forums and found something that looks like it would work, posted in this thread by Solver:

I'm guessing HD Suite doesn't include the align w/ floor below tool that Solver used here.  Does anyone have any other suggestions before I delete the 2nd floor and try starting over?  I don't have much done up there yet, but as slow as I am with this software so far I'd rather not backtrack too far.

My luck is that I accidentally clicked at a random time in the wrong place and it somehow shifted the entire 2nd story.

Thanks for any help!

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 7.41.56 PM.png

farmhouse_as-built.plan

Thanks, solver!  

I had tried that once before but I guess it's finicky with snaps or something.  After moving those walls way out of line, it allowed me to pull them back and place in line with the referenced floor below.  Same with the auto generated attic walls for the gables.  With just trying to move from existing location to the referenced floor it was like it wouldn't snap in there.

I was hoping that would fix a roof issue I had on the back side with the shed roof.  It throws the eave out much wider than the 13" set in the dimension box.  It also shows what looks to be two ridge lines running diagonally through the shed roof.  Now I'm on to trying to fix that issue (picture attached). I figure if I can't get it I'll start a new thread so I'm not doubling up questions in the same thread.

Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 8.34.45 PM.png