Wood and carpet rendering issue in HD Pro 2016

MCCCcc

Using HomeDesigner Pro 2016. I've been working through issues on my PC to get better 3D rendering for my client. Solved a very dark rendering issue by updating the video card driver, but still getting wood and carpet textures looking grey. My expectation is the color and texture should be close to the library browser views. The wood materials are both form the HD Core Catalog under Materials, Flooring, Wood, Oak and Materials, Wood, Oak.   The same issue exists for the carpet which is a Mohawk, carpet, Wunda Weve, 9665 Timeless Design -  876 Peat Moss. I've added lights in the room and adjusted up the intensity but that makes the grey much lighter. Other furniture objects look fine. Is the rendering issue is my computer or a software setting?

There are four components that have wood or carpet that are grey, dark oak flooring, rustic oak boards, blonde oak boards and the carpet. The blonde oak is used as the floor structure of the steps, which are made from invisible walls where each wall is set at a different floor heights. The rustic oak is used as a wall covering for a wall type called Rustic Post. It is being used to create a vertical post wrapped in rustic oak and the wall thickness of only 3/4" thick.

Computer: Dell Studio 1555, 64 bit 

Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 4570, 4334 MB Memory Size

Catalyst Version: 13.9, control version 2013.0429.2313.39747

2D Driver Version: 8.01.01.1248

Direct 3D Version: 7.14.10.0911

OpenGL Version: 6.14.10.11672

10 Timber Brook Ln Durham Base Plan.plan

28 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

The first thing I would check-update is your software drivers for your video card, they are free and easy to update.

DJP

Thank David you for reviewing my plan and providing the video feedback on settings to make objects look more realistic.  It looks beautiful on your computer; the way I want it to look.

I updated the video driver two days ago and went from a black rendering to a much brighter one, but still had grays on the wood and carpet. Looks like I need to play with the setting on my video card to improve the rendering. By the way, may computer is a laptop that is 9 years old running Windows 7. Still works like a champ as I maximized the technology when I purchased it to give me longevity on the performance. That has seemed to help, but perhaps I'm running onto limitations.