Aligning Footings

MROUND

I am using Home Designer Pro 2018 and I am having problems with foundation wall footings.  I defined a foundation wall with a 10" concrete main layer with both exterior and interior insulation.  The wall ends up being just over 18" thick including all components.  The issue that I am having is that I can't figure out how to ensure that the concrete main layer is centered on the footing.  The program seems to want to center the wall using all components of the wall structure rather than just the main layer.  As there is a 2" exterior layer and a total of 6" of interior layers, the main layer ends up off center.

Is there a way of preventing this from happening?

Thanks for your help.

Trick the footing into thinking the wall is 22" thick by adding a 4" exterior layer of air insulation on the wall type.This puts the center of the wall in the middle of the concrete. In the wall type definition the line for the air insulation can be changed to be white and not visible on the floorplan. In the crossectional and orthographic views the air gap is not shown on the outside of the exterior foam.