Roof lines on multiple levels

ciser123

Hello everyone.  I've started working with HD Suite 2019 for a house remodel/addition project.  I'm currently trying to get a solid "as-built" model detailed out before working on attaching an addition to it.  So far I have found this software to be amazing, but I'm struggling a bit with a roof.  I've attached a .zip file with my house model so far, as well as a picture of the house I'm working on.  The original house is a two-story reverse-gable roof, and sometime later the little slant roof to the right in the picture was added on as an addition.  I was able to get the slant roof in the model, but I did have to make two interior walls roof walls.  I can't get the 2nd story to build the reverse-gable.  I've broken the walls where needed and specified which ones are full gable walls, with the others as hip walls.  Any advice?  Also, looking forward to the addition, I'll definitely want to be able to draft several different roof line ideas to visualize each one.

backup.zip

DSC_3034.jpg

Eric,
I guess I had it correct all along!  I'm thinking that I wasn't looking at the correct 3D rendering/view.  I'm calling the reverse-gable the roof setup on the 2nd floor, with the L-shaped roof with two separate ridge lines.  Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll attempt to exhaust all self-help options next time prior to posting in the forum.

Thanks again!