Dorma windows need to line up with wall. HD Pro

RobynKS

Thankyou Eric I have added the signature . I will be interested to see how that actually works. Many thanks Robyn

Next question what do you mean by

"I would make a suggestion to have a metric version of the documentation made available"

If you mean ask the support team I already have done that several times.

• Upvote 1

The squeeky wheel is the one that gets oiled. But on the other hand measurieng units are just that and the important units are the ones that you use; how those values are input and why is the important factor. Values are either positive or negative but after that is is where and why you apply those values that is the important point. Not how they are stated.

DJP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thankyou Eric I have added the signature . I will be interested to see how that actually works. Many thanks Robyn

Next question what do you mean by

"I would make a suggestion to have a metric version of the documentation made available"

There is also a Suggestions Forum here , which we can place "Wishes" in for the next update and future versions  ,which is what Eric was suggesting I think.

It is also helpful Robyn to know the Year of the version of HD Pro you use ,  in you Sig.   is it 2015?    eg Pro 2015 has more features than Pro 10, that I have.