Save as PDF Issue

Westhousing

Hello,

I'm having an issue when trying to save my layout as a pdf. My layout looks so clear on my screen, my lines and text are so sharp, but when I go to print - Chief Architect Save as PDF and open the generated PDF, the lines are thick and blurry. I've tried setting the DPI to the maximum, but this still happens. Any way to save as a PDF with the clear, sharp lines that I see when working in my layout?

Thanks so much for any help!

How dark a set of lines is controlled in "Display Options" per named layer. Before you print you can evaluate the appearance of "Line Weight" by turning ON the feature "Show Line Weight" either by finding the icon for that tool and left-clicking on it to get a visual review of how it will print. I commonly do not use this tool until right before I intend to print or "save as PDF" to see if any changes are necessary. This command can also be found under the "View" main menu( " View - Line Weights"). This gives you a visual way to evaluate line weights and relative lightness and darkness so you can then take action if you so choose.

DJP