Auto Stairwell issue, wont generate stairwell

MrCEReno

I am trying to create a stairwell directly below a existing stairwell in order to connect the basement floor to the 1st floor. i have made sure that the stair well continues past the floor of the level above. I have snapped both side to the wall on either side of the stairs. Even with making sure that i have all the dimensions correct when ever i click on the auto stairwell tool it receive a message that tells me that it is unable to connect the rials to one or more of the existing walls or railings so it is unable to make the open below stairwell room.  I have tried numerous methods and watch numerous videos from other forums and cannot find anything to help me with this issue. Please can some one walk me through this.

In all the photos I have made the wall on the sides of the stairwells invisible in order to get a better view of the stairwell in the 3D view

Stair problem.pdf

stair problem 2.pdf

have not tried to use the open below room feature yet 

plan to watch tutorial video tomorrow as it is late and i have to work in the am

however I am not wanting to install any railing around the opening as it is going to be full enclosed by walls 

not sure if i can do that with the open floor feature. 

i will check back on what ever help you can provide me with tomorrow. thank you so far