Help with stairs/quarter-turn/landing

BalsamKnoll

I'm working on recreating an existing plan for a project that's currently under construction. Using HD Arch 2019, but mainly as a tool to help client with interior design. I am new to the software and have been drafting this project bit by bit since June.

The project's (built as a story and a half in HD Arch) staircase (see A4 attachment for visual) calls for a straight staircase, a landing midway up the wall, and then a quarter turn to the left to reach the upper level. I used the build U-shaped stairs tool, and then rotated a section to create a draft staircase, but I'm unable to snap it to the wall as the plan calls for. Looking for any advice on how to get the correct layout is greatly appreciated.

2018-08-10.png

2018-08-10 (4).png

2018-08-10 (3).png

2018-08-10 (1).png

Draft 2 plus porch drafts.plan

19 minutes ago, BalsamKnoll said:

but I'm unable to snap it to the wall as the plan calls for

What are you wanting to snap to what wall?

Attaching the plan file (close the program first) lets others make the best suggestions.

11 minutes ago, solver said:

What are you wanting to snap to what wall?

Attaching the plan file (close the program first) lets others make the best suggestions.

Thanks for the reply. I've edited my post to include the plan (work in progress - lots of stuff is incorrect compared to the actual plan SS) and removed the downloads.

Re: snap - The staircase is supposed to be flush to a wall. I've made the staircase, but I'm unable to move it so that it's flush to said wall.

Thank you, Solver! I can't believe I didn't know to click in the middle section with control pressed. Worked like a charm, and I was able to finally get the upstairs landing connected as well. Not 100% correct but it will do for now.

2018-08-10 (12).png