Deck stairs, inside corner wrap around

Barndawg

Can someone help me with the deck stairs in home designer pro please?.

I have a "U" shaped deck and would like to know how I can wrap the stairs around on the inside corners. Is this possible in home designer Pro?.See photo, would like stairs to go where center railing is and join the others.Thank you.

Deck2 design.jpg

Hi,

I am thinking you will have to do it with landings all the way around. Start with the bottom step at the full depth of all the treads together and do the perimeter. You can angle them at 45 deg to get the sharp corners. Then "transform/replicate" on the Z axis up one step height. Then drag it back the depth of the tread and repeat until you have all the steps done. If you don't need the 45 deg angles at the corner, you could likely use what you have and make the landings hit the heights you have. That's how I'd do it, though others may have a different way.

Thank you so much, I did turn on signatures and show signatures and added version and year. I will try fiddle with it some more

i have " allow auto  wrap" set on in each stair section and hopefully that's all it is. Thanks again for the quick response, obviously this is a great forum site for newbies and all.

How to do an INSIDE stair wrap has bugged me for a long time.

A reference guide article addresses an OUTSIDE stair wrap, but there is nothing about an INSIDE stair wrap.

There is nothing in the knowledge base or video tutorials about stair wraps.

I finally figured it out, and the way inside stair wraps need to touch each other is different from outside stair wraps.

I hope the image with the stairs set as 2 different colors, clarifies better how to put them together.

image.thumb.png.0f70e3639af29f4fae07157c79b69267.png