Wall Cabinet Display

HDbyJustin

I may have overlooked it, but is there a way to have the wall cabinets display on the plan view as hidden lines? I know it is how I was taught in drafting school and is considered the "standard" but I was not seeing it as an option here. My work around has been giving them a solid fill matching the background, then a 50% transparency. It is acceptable, but wanted to ask. 

- - - - - - - -. That is a hidden line. Its just the architectural standard for showing upper cabinets. Has been for years. I have had a few clients (contractors) that are not used to seeing them not hidden. It would just save a question, that is all.

You can set any line style that Pro offers by way of "Display Options" dialog while in plan view. I do not remember how many line styles are available but you can certainly look and see for yourself. Your "Reference Manual" that can be found under the "Help" Menu contains information about all the tools and extant variations available for any tool in Home Designer Pro, it is over 2,000 pages long but it is also "Searchable" by topic and tool.

DJP