Only Need To Draw Elevetions

Zahida

Good evening

Can anyone tell me how I can draw elevations and not have to draw all the floor plan??

I have a project that requires windows for different parts of the house for a client who needs to know

what her drapery would look like before she has it stitched.

I've tried looking on different website but couldn't find any help.

20180713_094206.jpg

20180713_094855.jpg

20180713_095027.jpg

20180713_095140.jpg

Edited by Zahida
added the word not

6 hours ago, Zahida said:

I've tried looking on different website but couldn't find any help.

What sort of "Help" are you looking for? Were you looking for symbols that look like drapes? There are some available (I think) at the Home Designer Website-Catalog Downloads page.

I think you would do better printing the elevations to paper and then draw in by hand your drapes the old-fashioned way. Home Designer titles just do not have the custom symbol making ability to give interior designers the complete freedom that they require like Chief Architect Premier Interiors does. where you can make your own symbols as you need them or make them in Sketch Up to then import into Home Designer or Chief Premier.

Anyway, please be as specific as is possible when you ask for help, rather than make us guess what is needed and wanted.

DJP

• Upvote 1

Good evening David

Actually I'm not looking for drapery or symbols but I needed to know if I can do elevations in Home Designer Pro 2019 of the pictures that I had attached 

previous email. 

Thanks