Appliances

Zahida

My name is Zahida and this is my first-floor plan. I have some knowledge of how to draw a floor plan as I know a little about AutoCAD and a software I use called Minutes Matter.

I am finding the Minutes Matter is taking too much of my time as so does the AutoCAD. I have to first draw the floor plan and then the elevations separately. But with Minutes Matter software when I did the elevation I could choose and render as I went along. 

I had to find a software which saved time and not have to do the elevations separately and I came across Chief Architect. Now I have purchased the Home Designer Pro 2019.

I have to learn Chief Architect fast as possible can as I have a client that I have to impress to get the job.

The tutorial videos are helpful but it doesn't cover the little hiccups. As you can see I am trying to insert the warming drawer and on top of that I need to add a oven and microwave with will be stacked on top of each other but in separate compartments.

I’m also having problems building the second floor. Please would you take a look at my works and see where I am going wrong and please guide me.  

I see there in now way that I can send you my Chief Architect file for you take a look at.

warming drawer 1.JPG

warming drawer 2.JPG

warming drawer.JPG

Truly appreciate everyone guiding on this new road.

David I don't have the words to thank you. You doing this video helped me.

And you are right it was a Warming Drawer, Oven and then Microwave.

I hope I'll become an a pro one day 

Hi David

I couldn't do exactly the way you showed in you video clip. What I did was make 3 separate cabinets and inserted the appliances in that way.

I will now try to make the whole cabinet unified. 

There was a warming drawer in the architectural folder and here's me shouting it whilst watching your video "There is there is."

David this isn't going to be the end of you see me. I will be asking many other questions but for now :D

CA First Floor (Rands House).plan