I do not have a custom backsplash tool?

ladyjustice78

Hi, I have the 2019 home designer version.  I noticed every video I watch on custom backsplashes, there is a custom backsplash tool.  I've looked everywhere, under cabinets, tools. I do not have a custom backsplash tool.  How do I create a custom backsplash without that tool?

I just checked in Architectural, Pro, and Suite, none have a custom backsplash tool. That is a feature of Chief Architect Premier only. Take Eric's advice and use a thin soffit placing your backsplash material on it. Training Videos are all marked as to what versions and titles they apply to whether at the Home Designer or Chief Architect Websites.

DJP

Well, Eric, you are right. What I saw is that the tool is greyed out unless you are in an elevation camera mode in both Architectural and Pro, I can see how that makes sense since it can only be used in an elevation camera view. My bad, I should have looked harder. In plan view mode the tool is greyed out to a point where I could not see it clearly. Thanks for making me look again!

DJP