Technical Drawings

Chen12

Hi,

how can I create technical drawings? Which program/version allows me to do technical drawings? 

My older version of Home Designer Architectural 2016 I think it doesn't have this feature (beside a lot of other limitations).

If you mean "Construction Drawings", all Home Designer titles are to some degree capable of producing printed, scaled plans at various paper sizes. Probably the most capable is Home Designer Pro, which is used by many Remodeling Firms for their projects.

If you mean something else, please be a little more forthcoming and define what you do mean by "Technical Drawings", so people do not have to guess.

DJP

Thanks for your answer. 

Yes. I mean Construction Drawings.

Can I do with Home Designer Pro also a construction drawing of a deck (posts, footer, railing, stairs)?

Sorry for the question but with my Home Designer Architectural version It creates in 2D dimensions (not construction drawings) for walls, windows etc. but for a deck it's once again very limited.

Although it is easier to do in Home Designer Pro, Architectural also has 2D tools (Text, Dimensions, Lines, Arc's etc) that are used for creating details and other annotations, You learn how to use those existing tools and learn how to print to scale and then you are all set. Having software does not ensure any outcomes, only you can do that by following your intention to be competent backed up by study and practice to a fine enough degree that you can then just create what you wish when you wish it.

DJP