HVAC library missing\not in HD Interiors?

AndrewEW

Thanks for the reply. In all likelihood there is a different name for it in the US which may explain why I cant find one. What they are is an air conditioning system with  "head unit" installed inside (contains the fan and is the control units) and the compressor\condenser is installed outside. Sometimes these are called "split system" air conditioners.

They are capable of both heating and cooling therefore "reverse cycle".

This is an example. https://www.theelectricdiscounter.com.au/Air-Conditioner/SRK35ZMAS/Mitsubishi-Heavy-Industries-SRK35ZMAS-3300-Watts-Air-Conditioner

I have searched the catalogs and I can't find anything at all like it based on my search terms.

Haven't looked at 3D warehouse but i will.

I am not sure what import symbol capabilities Interiors has. Please add to you posting "signature" what version of Interiors you have (2019, 2018, 2016 etc.), once I know that then I might be able to export the symbol you need and want for you to add to your library, especially if you cannot find and import such a symbol from 3D Warehouse. It would help anyone trying to help you to know what software you have and its version number.

DJP

PS: You can try the attached library file to see if it is compatible with Interiors (I really do not know, I exported the library from Chief Premier X7)

Wall Heaters.calibz

Thanks Gentlemen.

It does indeed seem to be missing in my particular version. I was able to find close facsimiles in the 3D Warehouse and was able to import the SKP.

It seems the only limit to import is DXF. 

David thanks for the the calibz. I can import these.