Can't remove attic walls and getting odd results...

ElkRivers

Hello-

I ran into trouble when I went to remove a hand-drawn bump-out that I want to replace with a HD-generated bay window.  I already had the issue that in several places on my house I had two different wall types trying to show up in the same place (in camera view).  Now I also have it in the front of the main floor where my bump-out was.  Also, in plan view I see the wing walls showing up, even thought I've tried to delete them...

I wonder if my problem has something to do with setting my roof truss to be raised 7" to create an energy heel truss, which is required here in MN.  It seems to create little 7" tall attic walls on top of all my walls. 

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 6.28.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 6.28.43 AM.png

Marttinen l.plan

Thank you so much, David.

I've made so many material and wall type changes over the course of the design, and evidently I didn't make the changes in the correct places!  This helps me immensely.  The bump out I removed from the kitchen (see screenshot of plan I sent originally) is no longer shown, it's just those wing walls I need to remove... That is what my question is about the bump-out, not the rear one.

As a side note, here in MN it is standard building practice to use 2x6 exterior walls in all residential construction, has been as far as I know since the 80's.

Thanks again!

Karen