shower curb - bathroom

Donco15

Is there a simple way to build a 5 inch shower curb for a shower area?  I find the shower pan but it is acrylic... I need a shower curb that reflects one that is built with 2 x 4's and tiled. with a sill on top.

It seems like it should be simple.. but I keep striking out.. I know that it should be possible.. Just don't know how to accomplish.

Thanks in advance for any tips or advice..  or where to find this information in the system... somewhere...

I have searched all of the videos and the forum but there does not seem to be anything on this for Home Designer Pro 2019 version.

I am using a Windows 10 - PC 

Thanks

D-

I just tried the slab for the curb.. I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS FEATURE..

Now I need to know how to get the glass on top of the slab on the two walls..  

see the pic attached..

I am trying to get this done first and then I will attempt to put the marble sill on top..

One step at a time..

It is so much easier when you know how.. I have been working on this for awhile... so I finally decided to enlist help

Thanks

D-

shower with slab.jpg

What you do is to move the slab into the space of the glass wall so it appears to be defining the bottom of the wall, you set the shower door, if any, to ride just above the slab (all objects have dialog boxes or can be located in virtual space as you desire). If you slab is "bumping" into the glass wall, just use the "CTRL" (control key)  to override the bumping to place it where you wish in plan view.

DJP

• Like 2