Fireplace display problem

blackbeard

Using HDA v18, build 18.3.2.2X64.  My fireplace does not display correctly in any view.  See images full camera front, elevation 1 side; and elevation 2 front.  In all three, the fireplace appears to be dropped down below the first floor level.  But when I check the fireplace dialog box, last image, the Floor to Bottom value is set to 0.  Further, if one looks closely at the three images, you will notice the guidelines are all at proper position based on the dialog box.  I have closed and reopened the application.  I have restarted my computer.  Nothing seems to fix the display problem.  Other than going through the hassle of re-installing my product, is there anything else I might try first.

Thank you.

Kevin

Home Designer Version 18; 64 bit

full camera front.JPG

elevation 1 side.JPG

elevation 2 front.JPG

fireplace specification dialog box.JPG

I do apologize for leaving the word architect out of my signature line notwithstanding the first sentence implied that.. The built in help system didn't help.  Nor did Knowledge Base or anything else for that matter.  My graphics card Nvidia GTX1050 has the latest driver as well.  So, any suggestions.

Blackbeard