Gable walls are incomplete

OldmanFreeman

I am trying to create dual gable walls (or whatever the correct terminology is) but the siding section of the gable wall above and behind the front gable does not close from the attic space. I'll attach two examples if possible. One shows a covered entryway with a gable behind. I want the entryway to be vaulted all the way to the front doors but need to cover the face of the second gable above the roof of the first. The second example is similar, the front gable is in a vaulted "great room" while the second comes from a flat ceiling portion of the room.

All help is appreciated.

Steve

A new user of Home Designer Architecture 2018

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 4.35.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 4.47.12 PM.png

Eric, thank you very much for your help. I recognized the sources of most of those wall problems on the front porch. It has taken several tries to get that to work but it is making more sense now. I was able to make most of the repairs with your wonderful video help. I have not tackled the use of the wedges to complete the gable walls. I have been working a little with a designer who uses the pro version so I hope he will take care of that for me.

Again, I sincerely appreciate all of your help. 

Steve