an "X" I cannot Fix HD Pro

RobynKS

Go to solution Solved by RobynKS,

The first thing to try is to, first make sure nothing (no objects) are currently selected. Once you have checked that nothing is selected, then and only then depress your "Delete" key and see if the point, point or x's then disapear. Temporary points are discussed in the Reference Manual as to their purpose and appearance (under the CAD Menu - Points" is a "Delete Points" tool icon as well which does the same thing the "Delete Key" does in terms of temporary points.

The "Delete Points" tool is discussed on page # 815.

If that is not "it" then I am at a loss to guess what you might be seeing (In your image, the "x" that I see does not actually look like a "Temporary Point", You might please share your plan file with us so we can then see for ourselves, what might be what.

DJP

• Solution

Wow David thankyou it was a temporary point and is now fixed thanks to your very clear answer. I guess me being able to upload photos  helps when people see my questions they can see the photo. Just bought a new computer. Learning my way around it has been a bit of a chore but it works well.

many Many Thanks Robyn x